The so-called Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) said on Wednesday that the death toll is expected to rise as some people had been critically wounded in the aerial assaults.
The US-led airstrikes in Raqqah have killed a total of 832 people, among them 204 children, between June 5 and August 29, according to the SOHR.
The US and its allies have been bombarding what they call Daesh positions inside Syria since September 2014 without any authorization from the Damascus government or a UN mandate.
The strikes, however, have on many occasions resulted in civilian casualties and failed to fulfill their declared aim of countering terrorism.
The Syrian Foreign Ministry has written to the UN several times before, complaining that the US-led coalition was committing war crimes and violating the international humanitarian law by targeting residential neighborhoods in the Arab country.
64 killed in Raqqah clashes
Separately on Wednesday, the monitoring group said that 64 people, including 38 Daesh terrorists and 26 pro-government forces, were killed in fierce clashes between the two sides in Raqqah Province over the past 24 hours.
TEHRAN, Young Journalists Club (YJC) - The recent deaths bring to 145 the overall death toll in six days of fighting in villages on the Euphrates River banks in the east of Raqqah Province.
SOHR Director Rami Abdel Rahman told AFP that the Syrian forces were fighting to secure a foothold in Raqqah Province "in order to advance in Dayr al-Zawr.”
Daesh controls most of oil-rich Dayr al-Zawr Province, but the terror outfit is under pressure from Syrian forces advancing from the west, Presstv reported.
Dayr al-Zawr is one of the few remaining areas under the Daesh control as the terrorist group is losing ground in Raqqah, its de facto capital in Syria.