Young Journalists Club | Latest news of Iran and world

News ID: 18218
Publish Date: 13:59 - 22 January 2018
TEHRAN, January 22 -Iran categorically rejected claims made by Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir that Tehran is providing Yemeni Houthis with missile to attack Saudi Arabia.

Iran rejects Saudi FM ‘baseless’ claims on sending missiles for HouthisTEHRAN, Young Journalists Club (YJC) - Such repetitious claims show Saudi Arabia faces numerous problems, and al-Jubeir cannot cover up the problems in Saudi Arabia, said Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Bahram Qassemi.

He then referred to Saudi crimes in Yemen, saying that such claims and remarks are baseless.

Earlier in December, Iran’s Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani said the Islamic Republic is not providing military assistance to Yemen and all claims to this effect are false.

Larijani made the remarks while addressing the extraordinary meeting of the Palestinian Committee of the Parliamentary Union of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Member States (PUOICM) in the Iranian capital Tehran on December 18.

“We are not a country that would deny providing military assistance to anybody,” Presstv quoted Larijani as saying.

 

 

Tags
Your Comment
Name:
Email:
* Comment:
* captcha: