Preliminary results showed that Conde, 82, won three districts in the capital, Conakry, scoring over 50 percent of the votes in two of the districts, the election commission said Tuesday.
Conde also won the Boffa district, north of the capital, with over 56%, according to the results.
More preliminary results from the Sunday vote will be announced in the coming days, said the head of the electoral commission, Kabinet Cissé.
The commission will announce provisional results within three days of receiving the last polling station tally.
The Constitutional Court will then have eight days to declare a winner. A second round of voting, if needed, is scheduled for November 24.
Election conducted properly: Monitors
Monitors from the African Union (AU) and the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) said the election had been conducted properly.
The political opposition to Conde, however, dismissed the vote as fraudulent.
Cellou Dalein Diallo, who claimed victory before the announcement of the official results, came in second in all of the districts, according to the results released by the commission.
The opposition campaign director accused the government of carrying out “large-scale fraud” in counting ballots.
“Alpha Conde is doing everything possible to change ballot box results in his favor,” said Diallo’s campaign director Fode Oussou Fofana.