Several others were also injured in the late Monday blasts at the Rukban camp, Reuters reported.
"There are at least six civilians dead and the number is expected to rise,” said Mohammad Adnan, an official with the so-called Jaish Ahrar al-Ashair militant group. The group reportedly polices the camp, which also accommodates militants.
Syria al-Watan news network put the number of the fatalities at 10.
One blast occurred near a restaurant and the second at the camp’s market.
The US-based SITE intelligence group said Daesh had claimed responsibility for the attacks through its Amaq media arm.
The camp was hit several times with terror attacks since last year.
Foreign-backed militancy started in Syria in 2011. Daesh also launched its terror campaign in the Arab country in 2014.
Earlier in the day, it was reported that the Syrian army was mobilizing its troops to the border area near Jordan to fight extremist militants there.Source: Press TV